DURA+ California State Flag Headcovers for Drivers & Fairway Woods - Made on demand, for you.
🏃💨 Cayce ON DEMAND Headcovers are designs that are made to order and ship within 5-10 business days.
Add some style to your bag with our California State Flag headcovers that feature a state flag design design, our new long-lasting DURA+ 500D polyester outer cover that is resistant to water, stains, mildew, and abrasions. A plush charcoal inner lining keeps your clubhead safe from dents and scratches while featuring an elastic inner lining that ensures your cover never falls off your Driver or Fairway Woods unintentionally. Our headcovers will fit all current 460cc Drivers and Fairway Woods, if there’s a sizing issue, fear not, as we will offer no-hassle refunds within 30 days from the date of purchase. All headcovers are machine washable (cold/tumble dry).
*On Demand Headcovers are non-refundable.
Highlighted Features of the DURA+ California State Flag Headcovers
- NEW Durable, Water and Stain Repellent DURA+ 500D cover
- Sublimated CA State Flag Design, Woven Product Labels
- Plush Charcoal Inner Lining Material Protects Clubhead and Hides Dirt
- Strong Elastic Inner Liner
- Machine Washable (Cold) / Dryer Safe (Tumble Dry Low)
- Fits Most Popular Models of Drivers (460cc) and Fairway Woods
- Driver Headcover Dimensions: 11 inches × 5.5 inches
- Fairway Wood Headcover Dimensions: 10 inches 5 inches
- Quality-made in the USA
Love the design/art work, but functionally, it’s terrible for me. I have a SIM driver and the elastic in the head over doesn’t help keep the cover on. I literally look back at my back 20 times a hole to make sure it hasn’t flown off the club and off the cart to be lost. I have tried reaching my fingers into the cover while the club is in it to pull the elastic over the club, no luck. It still falls off constantly.
Chris! That's not good. Two things could be happening here: you either aren't pulling it on the whole way or you have a defective cover. Shoot me an email and we'll take care of this ASAP. What you're describing isn't what should be happening, our cover should NEVER fall off. -Steve at Cayce