"Hit Bombs." DURA+ Headcovers for Drivers & Fairway Woods
Hit Bombs in style by adding our "HIT BOMBS." Headcover to your bag that features a minimalistic black base with a simple Hit Bombs. font design, our new long-lasting DURA+ 500D polyester outer cover that is resistant to water, stains, mildew, and abrasions. A plush charcoal inner lining keeps your clubhead safe from dents and scratches while featuring an elastic inner lining that ensures your cover never falls off your Driver or Fairway Woods unintentionally. Our headcovers will fit all current 460cc Drivers and Fairway Woods, if there’s a sizing issue, fear not, as we will offer no-hassle refunds within 30 days from the date of purchase. All headcovers are machine washable (cold/tumble dry).
Want to see real customer images of Cayce Golf Headcovers? View our tagged head cover photos on Instagram.
Highlighted Features of the DURA+ "Hit Bombs." Headcovers
- NEW Durable, Water and Stain Repellent DURA+ 500D cover
- Sublimated Hit Bombs Design, Woven Product Labels
- Plush Charcoal Inner Lining Material Protects Clubhead and Hides Dirt
- Strong Elastic Inner Liner
- Machine Washable (Cold) / Dryer Safe (Tumble Dry Low)
- Fits Most Popular Models of Drivers (460cc) and Fairway Woods
- Driver Headcover Dimensions: 11 inches × 5.5 inches
- Fairway Wood Headcover Dimensions: 10 inches 5 inches
- Quality-made in the USA
Puts the pressure on me to HIT BOMBS
This head cover is amazing and it got to me in record time. It’s great to see a company still getting the job done during the pandemic.
I get compliments from the Fellas!
Awesome headcover, good quality materials!
Always get a funny reaction when I play with someone new. Great cover!
Great quality! Looks „bomb“ in my bag!
These are legit head covers. Easy on and off, weather proof, plus they looks rad. I get a lot of comments about them. You won’t be disappointed.
Highest quality headcover I have ever owned. Love the Dura+ material. Great Stuff!
Looks great on my driver, and the quality is so much better than stock or other covers I've purchased in the past