Dumpster Fire Putter Cover Putter Cover for Blades & Mid Mallet Putter
Looking for a quality putter cover that looks great and has a magnetic closure that opens and closes seamlessly? You’ll love our Dumpster Fire putter cover which features a dancing Dumpster Fire design. This putter headcover slides on and off like butter thanks to the four precisely placed magnets that are strong enough to ensure it won't fall off unintentionally but opens when you need it to. Our putter cover also has plenty of padding keeping your clubs safe from hitting each other and free from dents and scratches.
Our head cover construction, stitching, and vibrant design consistently impresses—we will not tell you it will last forever (nothing does), but it will outlast that head cover that came with your club thanks to our DURA+ cover that is resistant to moisture, mildew, dirt, and UV rays. Try our putter cover today, you will not be disappointed.
View all of our Dumpster Fire Golf Products.Highlighted Features of the Dumpster Fire Putter Cover:
- DURA+ Construction 👉 Resists water, mildew, stains, and UV rays
- Plush Inner Lining 👉 Your clubs stays safe from scratches and dents
- Strong Magnetic Closure 👉 Won't fall off unintentionally
- Vibrant Design 👉 Will attract compliments / make your foursome jealous
Perfect Snug Fit 👉 Tested with all most popular blade putters
- 4.8/5 ⭐️ Stars 👉 Over 1,250+ Verified Customer Reviews
- Golf Digest + MyGolfSpy Award Winning 👉 Experts Agree
- No Questions Asked Returns 👉 Stress Free Return Policy
- Available only at caycegolf.com 👉 Exclusive
Great Putter Cover
I love this item so far. The velcro on my previous putter cover, which is a Scotty Cameron has started to really become frail and not stick all that well. I'm constantly worried about driving away and having it fall off somewhere on the course. I certainly don't have to worry about that anymore with this great cover and the magnetic lock system, I know it's not going anywhere and it doesn't hurt with all the great compliments it has gotten so far. If only it could improve my actual putting!